How can I integrate Google Analytics with Drupal 8 website?
- Create an account in Google Analytics. After filling out all the fields and accepting the terms of service agreement, you’ll get a tracking ID.
- Login to your Drupal 8 site using the admin credentials.
- Download and install Google Analytics module.
- Go back to the tab with your Google Analytics account and copy your tracking ID.
- Paste your ID in the field named ‘Web Property ID’ on your website: Configuration > Google Analytics > General Settings > Web Property ID.
- Click ‘Save Configuration’. That’s it. Your Google Analytics is now set up.
If you still have any questions regarding Google Analytics on your Drupal 8 website, please contact our web development specialists who are always ready to help.