What are the most useful plugins for WordPress?
The list includes our choice of the best SEO, security and speed optimization WordPress plugins. These plugins help improve a site’s performance and make a website SEO-friendly, robust and secure.
- W3 Total Cache is a caching plugin that speeds up a WordPress website. It stores the versions of web pages beforehand and sends them to browsers directly.
- All in One WP Security plugin checks for vulnerabilities and implements the latest WordPress security techniques to reduce security risks.
- Duplicator plugin serves as a backup utility and enables users to migrate, copy or move a website between domains or hosts with zero downtime.
- Yoast SEO enables website optimization for search engines.
- MonsterInsights allows you to connect a WordPress website with Google Analytics.
- Contact Form 7 is the most user-friendly contact form plugin for WordPress.
- Sassy Social Share is a WordPress social sharing plugin. It supports 100+ sharing/bookmarking services.
- SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin automatically cleans up a WordPress website’s HTTPS insecure content and mixed content warnings.
- AMP for WP is a plugin that helps to create mobile content and make a website faster for mobile visitors.
- Elementor Page Builder plugin is a live page builder without any limits in design. This plugin offers an instant drag & drop page builder, live edit and page load.