25 great websites built on Drupal | Infographic
At WishDesk, we work using different platforms and the latest technologies to meet all the customers’ needs. But still, Drupal remains the most popular Content Management System for creating amazing websites because of its power, flexibility and security. We have collected a list of great websites built on Drupal — so here are just some examples of how Drupal can be beautiful and user-friendly.
Websites built on Drupal
- Entertainment Weekly was founded in 1990. Year after year they entertain with their unparalleled access to Hollywood’s most creative minds and most fascinating stars. In short, they keep their readers plugged into pop culture.
- NCAA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association) is a non-profit organization with 1,281 educational institutions in the United States and Canada. It organizes sports competitions among universities and colleges, which involves about 450,000 students annually.
- Elmogaz.com is an independent Egyptian online news portal that summarizes daily happenings in the region. While relatively unknown to global news consumers, it has amassed a considerable following among Egyptians and is one the nation's most visited webpages.
- Patch is an independent U.S. local news and information platform. Patch sites contain news and human interest stories reported locally. Each site contains a mixture of local and national advertising.
- Le Figaro is a French daily morning newspaper founded in 1826 and published in Paris. It is one of the great newspapers of France and of the world. The Internet version of the newspaper appeared in 2006.
- Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves both simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention. Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster.
- Infusionsoft provides an all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses. Its Web-based solution helps small businesses automatically market to get more customers, grow sales and save time. Specific features of the platform include lead scoring, web tracking, and social media tools. It is based in Chandler, Arizona.
- ABS-CBN News — founded in 1997, ABS-CBNnews.com provides stories, videos, and multimedia for Filipinos worldwide, from ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs, the Philippines' most trusted news organization. It’s headquartered in Quezon City and also has news bureaus in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 360 billion recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel. Headquartered in New York City with R&D in Israel, Taboola also has offices in Pasadena, London, and Bangkok. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences.
- Mint.com is a free, web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada. Mint's primary service allows users to track bank, credit card, investment, and loan balances and transactions through a single user interface, as well as create budgets and set financial goals. In 2009, Mint was acquired by Intuit, the makers of Quicken and TurboTax. As of 2010, Mint.com claims to connect more than 16,000 US and Canadian financial institutions, and to support more than 17 million individual financial accounts. In 2016, Mint.com claimed to have over 20 million users.
- Playtika Ltd. develops and produces social games. The company offers casino-style games to social networks and other categories of games, such as bingo and strategy games. Playtika Ltd. was founded in 2010 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel. It has operations in Israel, the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Argentina, and Japan.
- gouvernement.fr is the French online news portal. This site contains news and statements on French policies relating to Europe, foreign affairs, defence, francophonie, French nationals abroad, international development and tourism.
- gorki.de - the Maxim Gorki Theatre is the smallest and most beautiful of Berlin's municipal theatres, housed in the former Choral Academy on the central avenue Unter den Linden. This unusual site contains full information about program of plays and actors and so on.
- Popular Science magazine has been a leading source of science and technology news since its inception in 1872. PopularScience.com first came online in 1999 and today features up-to-the-minute news, gadget reviews, insightful commentary, and more.
- New York State senators are tasked with representing 20 million citizen. NYSenate.gov is designed to increase public participation in the legislative process, providing feedback to lawmakers on issues that matter to them. It also makes it easier for senators and staff to authentically consider and respond to the enormous volume of feedback they receive on a daily basis.
- Harvard University is more than a school — it’s an international institution. The university chose Drupal to power its flagship website, Harvard.edu, and is moving many more Harvard-related sites to Drupal, too.
- GRAMMY.com — The GRAMMY Awards is the music business' largest and most prestigious awards ceremony. The site features extensive photo and video galleries, a live video feed, blogs and news, and, of course, listings of all the nominees. The site also features integration with Twitter and the GRAMMYs' active Facebook community.
- Edward Green have been English master shoemakers since 1890. Crafted and honed with unerring attention to detail, Edward Green’s shoes embody the timeless elegance of a quintessentially English style. Like some of the trendy eCommerce sites, they do a great job in integrating content with product listings.
- Coulee Creative is a digital agency specializing in handcrafted websites that stir emotion, tell your story and help you stand out online. Founded in 2006, Coulee Creative is talented team of designers, developers, copywriters and strategists located throughout the United States and headquartered in La Crosse, WI. As a digital design agency, they are best known for innovative website design. Their passion for crafting customized websites is rooted in knowing that great work will truly impact their clients’ business.
- Carl F. Bucherer is one of the noblest and most luxurious Swiss watch brands in the world. CFB watches are famous for their authenticity and sophistication with more than 100 components seamlessly combined in one timepiece. We developed a store locator in 7 languages, where geolocation and leaflet map were integrated. With this locator, users can search the stores by country, city or state, then get the store's information and directions by Google or Bing Map.
- The London Distillery Company, also known as TLDC, is a distillery based in a former Victorian dairy cold room in Battersea, London. TLDC produce English Whisky, London Gin and British spirits, compounds and cordials. TLDC also creates experimental spirits under the TESTBED brand, named after the similar art space architect Will Alsop.
- Yatzer is a global online destination that allows readers to both discover and follow the most engaging creative projects and people in art, fashion, design, architecture and hospitality from around the world. Initially founded by Greek interior designer Costas Voyatzis in 2007, Yatzer has, since then, gone on to continuously increase the number of its followers and the quality of its content as well as its participation at the most exclusive creative events around the globe.
- The Discovery Building is dedicated to helping the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus and the community explore new ways to conduct and share research and creative ideas. The new site fully captures the form and function with easy to navigate mobile-friendly sections of interest. The site features the diverse events offered by WARF and the Institutes in the Town Center located on the ground floor of the building. The website has portals for both the Morgridge Institute for Research and the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery.
- The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture aims to educate high-profile architects to take their place amongst the most sought-after architects in the world. KADK unites three fields of knowledge: academic research, artistic research and professional practice as three different ways to discover, invent and create.
- Nevris Company was founded by Ioannis Kaltsiadis and Mihalis Tsilogolou in 1975, at the city Argos Orestiko of Kastoria. Their long tradition, the excellent quality and the international relations/connections created through the years established NEVRIS Company as one of the most important export companies in Greece, exporting products to more than 20 countries worldwide, such as Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Monte Carlo, Italy, France, Germany, China, Korea, UAE, USA, Canada, etc. The unique and remarkable quality of each product is a result of inspired collective creativity of all Company's workers. Using the best materials and the knowledge of years, we conquered the top of the fur industry!
The examples given above prove that powerful websites are easy to create with the right tools. If you’d like to have your own Drupal website, don’t waste time — contact us today. Let’s make dreams come true together!