InternetDevels' 12th anniversary: an amazing year in review!
The clock strikes twelve. This time, this New Year's phrase is about us.
The clock is striking twelve for our parent company and amazing web development agency — InternetDevels! We are in the same family of companies and do everything together — including the celebrate! ;)
The 12 months after the last year’s birthday have rushed by like 12 hours around the clock face, but they have been full of vivid moments that are worth remembering. Let’s look back at a few of them.
InternetDevels’ vivid moments of the year
- November. Providing support for young talents by sponsoring the “Student of the Year” awards.
- December. Creating the map of Drupal City made of real Drupal module, theme, or distribution names.
- January. Celebrating the project’s 6th anniversary with a long-term customer — YaWave.
- February. ID developers’ fruitful participation in the Drupal Global Contribution Weekend.
- March. The team’s representatives visit to the Drupal Mountain Camp in Davos, Switzerland.
- April. The 4th anniversary of the website support service Drudesk that is part of our ID Family.
- May. Our CEO Leviks' speech in front of a large audience about the IT industry in our region.
- June. The preparation of a blog post that featured mini-interviews with outstanding & famous Drupal experts.
- July. A speech by one of our developers at Drupal Cafe Lutsk: “Cloud Native: Basics and Tools for Drupal.”
- August. Active module maintenance, especially UpTime Widget & Registration Confirm Email Address.
- September. The arrival of a long-term customer JYSK in Ukraine and exciting training games with the team.
- October. The preparation for the launch of the 7 educational course of the year at Programming school OxIT.
Read more detailed information in the InternetDevels version of the blog post, and celebrate your most vivid moments! Our team is ready to make them more vivid with our expert web development services.