Top WordPress Plugins for Business Websites 2021
In 2021, creating a business site on the WordPress platform is not so difficult. But picking up the necessary plugins is another matter.
Additional plugins will help improve the functioning of the site and make it stand out from the competition. This is the main advantage of WordPress plugins.
All this is cool, but which plugins should you install, and which ones can you omit? There are over 55,000 plugins. In our article, we've put together the best of them to help you save time.
To make it easier for you to understand, we have grouped plugins into several categories:
- Security Plugins
- SEO Plugins
- UX Plugins
- Payment Plugins
- Marketing Plugins
Here we go!
Top 24 plugins for developing your Business website
If you are a business owner or plan to become one, then this information is for you. Our web development agency chose a top-24 list of WordPress Plugins for Business Websites.
WordPress SEO Plugins for Business website
1. Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP
The Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP plugin is considered a comprehensive plugin. The plugin simplifies structured data in WordPress. It works as a standalone product. With its help, you can automatically markup your pages based on your input in WordPress. You can easily edit this markup using the Schema App Editor.
- has over 33 types of schemas. For examples: Article, Review, Job Posting, Review, Event, Blog posting, Recipe. and much more
- import data from other schema plugins
- easy to use
- needs minimal settings
- compatible with Google AMP
- displays markup fields based on certain criteria
- supports the breadcrumbs list
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $99/site
2. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache fixes a set of problems that reduce the performance of business sites. For example: caching pages and publications, caching statistics to understand performance, and much more.
This is the only independent web hosting performance optimizer. Most importantly, it performs optimization on small or large hosting environments.
This plugin is the best way to speed up your Business website on WordPress.
- saves a static HTML version of your site
- speeds up page loading
- supported by mobile phones
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $99/year
3. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is considered the best plugin of its kind. Its main task is to create optimized content. There are more than 5 million people worldwide using this plugin for their businesses, which says a lot.
This plugin is about optimizing your site. It works in tandem with clients and search engines to bring as many benefits as possible.
- helps you to rise in search engine rankings.
- gives advice on how to properly update content to optimize your website if Google comes up with new algorithms
- monitors duplicate content to avoid confusing search engines.
- easy to configure (there are tips).
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at €89/year
4. Broken Link Checker
Broken Link Checker monitors the links that are on your site and informs you if it finds broken or incorrect links.
- checks all links that are in your posts, pages, comments or blog
- detects links that are redirected to the wrong place
- notifies you of email errors
- doesn’t allow search engines to navigate to "broken" links
- gives an opportunity to find and filter links
- fixes links directly from the plugin page
WordPress Security Plugins to Protect Your Site
WordPress is a secure platform, but plugins are another layer of security. Wordpress security plugins minimize the formation of risks and checks for problem areas, as well as introducing the latest innovations.
5. iThemes Security
iThemes Security is known for its many quality plugins. This plugin is for the security of your business site. It allows you to protect your website in more than thirty ways. It is designed to fix common errors in WordPress to stop attacks on your business website and much more.
- automatically protects your site against external attacks
- has a two-factor authentication function
- compares files to detect malware
- easy to install it
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $80/year
From the name of this plugin you already know what its main purpose is. Anti-spam helps to protect against spam bots and also to check the existence of spam on all comments.
- keeps your resource clean
- blocks spam comments
It is important that the plugin does this without the participation of visitors. This means people do not need to take the CAPTCHA test.
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $9.99/year
Sucuri is one of the most common business website security plugins. It serves as an additional security plugin.
- ensures the security of sites on the platforms WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magenta
- provides protection and quick recovery from attacks on the website.
- checks the site for threats
- does a backup of websites
- promptly reports threats
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $199.99/year
8. Really Simple SSL
Why do you need this plugin for your website? It configures your site to work through https. Really Simple SSL does everything to make your website lightweight. The entire site will be transferred to the SSL protocol in order to increase security.
- fixes issues that arise with SSL
- replaces the site URL and home URL with https
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $29/year
9. Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan is one of the most popular security plugins for business websites that is worthy of your attention. It combines ease of use with powerful protection.
- has a free version of the plugin, and it is quite powerful
- protects login security
- provides recovery from security incidents
- provides traffic information and hacking attempts
- blocks requests from dangerous IP addresses
- protects against attacks by restricting login attempts
- scans not only WordPress files but also all the files for malware
- has a spam filter
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $74.25/license
10. All In One WP Security & Firewall
All In One WP Security & Firewall provides good customer support without any premium plans.
This is a visual security plugin with graphs. It shows the level of security and what needs to be done to make your business website stronger.
- protects user accounts
- increases the security of user registration
- has a built-in tool for creating a blacklist
- allows you to back up files
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $74.25/license
WordPress Plugins for Improving User Experience
If you want your business to bring you income, you need to create a web version of it. Want to make your resource mobile-friendly? Then WPtouch is your choice! As most people use smartphones, your site should be easy to use on them.
- gives the opportunity to create a mobile version of the site on WordPress
- automatically adds a simple mobile theme
- used to facilitate and accelerate site downloads for mobile users without code modifying
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $79/year
If you need to add a table to your site, then this plugin will be very useful to you. TablePress is an open-source plugin powered by the WordPress platform. If you do not have coding knowledge, then this plugin is perfect for you. It has a clear and easy to use interface.
- adds tables easily
- places tables anywhere on your site
- records any data, including formulas
- imports and exports data from Excel, CSV, HTML
Price: the core plugin is free; you pay for advance add-ons
The main feature of Smush is that it compresses images on your business website without reducing their quality. Image compression helps you speed up loading a web page, which is a big plus. After all, everything that speeds up download speed raises your site in the results of search engines.
- resizes images
- reduces the load time of your site
- automatically optimizes images when loading
- does massive image compression in your library
- doesn't reduce the quality of your images
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $70/year
14. Elementor Page Builder
If you have to describe this plugin briefly, then Elementor Page Builder is a fast page builder. It has no restrictions on the design vibe. With it, you can make high-quality page designs.
- does instant editing in real-time, and is the fastest of all known builders
- allows you to add shadow frames, animations, gradient backgrounds and more
- allows you to create your page using 300+ ready-made blocks
- has a WYSIWYG text editor
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $49/year
15. Ultimate FAQ
The Ultimate FAQ plugin allows you to work conveniently with the FAQ constructor.
- creates, organizes, and publishes frequently asked questions
- transfers all the questions in pdf format
- has integration with WooCommerce
- change the style, fonts, and colors of FAQ section to do something new and fresh
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $30/site
16. Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder
There are 3+ million people who use Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress plugin. We think that is the best proof of its superiority.
- creates different types of WordPress contact forms (payment forms, donation forms, registration forms, online booking forms and much more) in a few minutes
- one of the fastest form-builders
- creates contact forms that are well optimized for all devices (mobile, tablet, portable and desktop)
- creates contact forms that change depending on the user's answers
- helps to create a form even for people who know little about programming
- creates forms not from scratch, but based on 150+ templates
- gives you the ability to create surveys and polls
- integrates with PayPal and Stripe
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $39.50/year
Payment WordPress plugins
Speaking of payment plugins, the first one that comes to mind is WooCommerce.This is the best solution for those who want to create an online store.
- allows you to sell products in any shape and size
- easy to install
- offers very flexible settings for the delivery of your goods
- makes it possible to pay in different ways. WooCommerce has integration with more than 140 gateways
- allows you to calculate taxes, manage inventory, change settings, and more
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $79.00/year
FONDY is a plugin for accepting online payments. The most interesting thing about it is that there is a built-in analytics system. You can monitor whether your product is being sold, what steps your customers have stopped at, how do they pay most often, where your customers come from, and more.
- gives the ability to pay for goods using VISA and MasterCard payment cards
- maintains Internet banking
- maintains Apple Pay and Google Pay Mobile Wallets
- give an opportunity to pay in different currencies
- has free technical support
Price: starts at €10/month
WordPress Plugins for Marketers
19. HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics
HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics created a business plugin that will help you grow your business faster.
- attracts potential customers with chatbots and pop-ups
- makes an attractive email newsletters
- has a free CRM-system and built-in analytics
- easily integrates with other plugins
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $50/month
AdSanity allows you to manage your advertisement. You will be better off if you use its promotion to help your business be recognized. It's easy to use.
- makes it easy to add new ads
- places an ad in different parts of the page
- creates both temporary (shown for a certain time) and long-term (displayed until you delete them) ads
- shaws your demographic reports
Price: starts at $49/year
21. WP Mail SMTP
WP Mail SMTP is the most popular platform. It seems like this plugin is the third wheel in this category, but it's not. It helps you monetize your site. It does not put important messages from your customers into the spam folder and therefore helps you not miss any offers.
- solves any problems with the delivery of your email
- makes your emails not show up as spam
- sends your emails even if the web host blocks SMTP
OptinMonster is a tool to help you expand your mailing list faster than ever. The main task of this plugin is to generate leads for your business.
- builds up your subscriber base
- creates visually appealing pop-up messages
- targets visitors based on the pages they’ve viewed
- conducts analytics
An interesting feature is its special technology of customer attraction. When a user leaves the website without making a purchase, they are presented with an attractive offer.
Price: starts at $10/month
23. Logaster Logo Generator
Logaster Logo Generator is an online logo creation service. You need to enter your site name to create one. It will offer you dozens of logo variants.
- stores logos on the platform
- uploads logos in high resolution
- creates and edits favicons, business cards, and letterheads
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $17.99
24. Simple Share Buttons Adder
If you have a business website then you need to add buttons for social networks on your page. The Simple Share Buttons Adder plugin helps you.
- allows you to create these buttons easily, and place them anywhere on the page
- allows you to change the color of the buttons
- creates a shortcode
Price: free + premium add ons; starts at $10/1 site
Now the must have WordPress plugins for a website are in one place. Your main task is not to get lost among a wide variety of plugins and choose those that suit you. If you have any questions or problems then contact Wishdesk WordPress website support.