5 Reasons to Hire a Full Stack Web Development Team
You came up with a new idea for your website but don’t know how to develop your needs? You got confused by terms like full-stack development, front-end or back-end? You have no idea who you should hire and have already looked through dozens of freelance websites in search of a good specialist? It's time to find out what a full stack web development team is and why you need to work with such specialists.
How Web Development Services work?
Before hiring web specialists for the project you should clearly realize what is standing behind a web development team.
Web development teams may consist of a range of specialists or web developers. The following specialists are usually involved in the web development services:
- UI/UX designers, who create the layout of the future website
- Front-end developers, who turn the design into code
- Back-end developers, who write the code on the server side
Basically, front-end includes everything a client can see or interact with (layout and visuals) on their side, while back-end is everything that occurs on the server side (the functionality of a website).
What is a Full-Stack Developer?
Anyone operating in the web has nearly endless tools in their disposal, but must be familiar with many specific processes and operate in several languages.
A full stack web developer is a person who is familiar with each layer of the web development process. Such specialists contributes to work both with front-end and back-end technologies and knows how to manage databases. A full stack web developer is universal. Although he might spend majority of his time working on the server side, he knows how to manage things on the front-end as well and is aware of the front-end languages that control the visual content.
If problems occur during site development, a full-stack developer is able to analyze them and allocate a front-end or back-end solution.
Why hire a full stack web development team?
The development of large-scaled projects requires a team of experienced specialists. Hiring a full stack web development team rather than contracting with independent freelancers gives you certain advantages:
- You’ll get a much broader array of services from a close community who can communicate and share ideas on your project.
- You’ll get expert guidance for your project even if you are not aware of the technicalities.
- Reading the code written by other developers can often be a difficult task that postpones the completion of the process. Full-stack developers deal with the task more effectively.
- Sometimes you don’t know what kind of help you’ll need. A web development team is comprised of specialist who are ready to solve any kind of problem.
- Open feedback with the developers allows you to take part in your project’s creation and track its progress through completion.
Why choose Drudesk? Establishing a website is a complex process carried out in several stages. Wishdesk web development team is here for the full creation, maintenance, and support of your digital experiences in Drupal, allowing you to focus on the success of your enterprise.
The Drupal platform is all about innovation, speed, and scalability to deliver the right content to the right person. It’s a content management system (CMS) and content management framework (CMF) with its own community of webmasters, programmers and developers. If you want things to work right, our team will take care of that and present you with a project ready for the market.
Wishdesk is the full stack web development team for sites on Drupal. Contact us right now and let your site become our next solution.