Best ways to get more Pinterest followers
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing social channels. Many people share their interests with other people in the form of images and videos there. It is a game-changer for entrepreneurs, bloggers, and even big corporations. Pinterest can be used by companies in order to promote business, since social media marketing can bring attention to the company’s brand. The tips below can help get more Pinterest followers and potential customers.
How to get more Pinterest followers
- Follow others. If you follow people on Pinterest, many of them will follow you back. Continue following the ones who follow you back and unfollow the ones who don’t. Make it a habit to follow 50+ people a day and every 3 to 7 days check back to see who has followed you. Then unfollow the ones who don’t.
- Following your competitor’s followers is a powerful tactic to generate followers which works on any social network. Apply this to Pinterest too. Look for your competitors and people who share pins similar to yours. These people will be interested in you, too, so they will be more likely to follow you back. For best results, follow people who have an equal Pinterest following to followers ratio. Someone who is following 100 people and has 100 people following them back will be more likely to follow you than a person who is following 1 person and has 100 people following them.
- Also, to get more pinterest followers, follow people who like and repin your pins. If they have repinned your pins, this indicates that they are interested in the information you share. You can respond by following them. There is a good chance that they will do the same.
- Ask your followers from other social channels to follow you on Pinterest. If you’ve already connected your other social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ into Pinterest, just navigate from your Pinterest profile to the Find Friends page. Here, you can follow the people you already know from your other networks.
- Hashtag everything. Don’t underestimate the power of hashtags, since they make it easy for other users to find your content and start following your boards.
- Create several boards every week that rival the ideas your competition shares, adding 2–3 boards a week. Pin great content from your own blog or website to get a solid foundation for those board.
- Repinning content from others should be an important part of your Pinterest marketing strategy as well. This is a good way to get noticed by other users and get more Pinterest followers. Repin about 10 pins twice a day to each of your boards.
- Start Using Tailwind. It is a Pinterest automation schedule which lets you schedule any pin you want — from a blog post to any Pinterest board you have. It even shows you the optimal time to schedule your pins. With Tailwind, your pin is sent out when your audience is on Pinterest.
If you implement some, or all, of these tips you’ll be swimming in followers. More followers will lead to greater users’ engagement and broader visibility for your brand. If your business isn’t on Pinterest yet, the seasoned team of web experts can help you expand your social media presence and get more Pinterest followers.